Arisen offer Network Security Audit, under this process we audit organization’s LAN/WAN Network against security flaws or vulnerability.
Network Security Audit is a manual and systematic measurable technical assessment of a network system & application. Manual assessments include performing security vulnerability scans, reviewing application and operating system access controls and analyzing physical access to the systems. Automated assessments include system generated reports on security gaps present in network.
Tasks typically include:
- Check for Unauthorized access
- Check for any vulnerable program present
- Check for any information leakage
- Check for security gaps
- Provide Recommendations for Security updates
- Provide Countermeasure Solution to vulnerabilities and security gaps
Our Network Security Audit covers all aspects of the IT infrastructure and determines gaps on industry standards. The audit exercise also determines the reasons for the gaps, and provides recommendations to bridge these gaps.
A Network Security Audit exercise will help any organization to
- Identifies security gaps and get secure network
- Identifying vulnerabilities along with corresponding countermeasures.
- Restrict Unauthorized external access to internal network.
- Reduce the organization’s IT security costs
- To identify which areas pose the maximum risk.
- Mitigate Security Risk.
- Provide Assurance to business partners.